Cloth Pad Reviews
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Moon (CAN)

4 posters

Go down

Please rate how well you liked this product out of 5 (with 5 being the highest)

New Moon (CAN) I_vote_lcap0%New Moon (CAN) I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
New Moon (CAN) I_vote_lcap50%New Moon (CAN) I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]
New Moon (CAN) I_vote_lcap50%New Moon (CAN) I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 4

New Moon (CAN) Empty New Moon (CAN)

Post  Obsidian Sat May 29, 2010 7:43 am

New Moon Pads
http://www.newmoonpads.com/home.html

Please rate how well you liked this product out of 5 (with 5 being the highest)
Obsidian
Obsidian
Admin

http://www.obsidianstar.com.au

Back to top Go down

New Moon (CAN) Empty Re: New Moon (CAN)

Post  acidstars9 Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:31 pm

These are thin and comfortable for the most part. Not having the wings was kind of annoying because you have to worry about it when going to the bathroom (she gives the option of wings now though). The pads seem to bunch up the middle a little bit. Also, they do shrink after washing, so the "Moon Light" size was perfect for me at first but then after it shrunk it was too small. I don't really prefer the fabrics, since I find that regular cotton and flannel seem to irritate my skin. And even though I wore the 12 inch pad overnight (which is very long for me), I still had leaks. I guess this is because the pad is not absorbing fast enough and I tend to sleep on my back.

One thing I really like about these pads though is that the fleece backing is extremely waterproof, and since there is no PUL they are breathable.

acidstars9

Back to top Go down

New Moon (CAN) Empty The comfiest pads EVER!

Post  splattitude Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:18 pm

New Moon was one of three brands I chose to try when making the switch from tampons to reusable pads, and I love wearing them. They are a bit thicker than my PIMPs, but are softer and more comfortable, and still far thinner than disposables, with more absorbency. Before I ordered, I had a lot of questions, so I asked Renee (the owner) and she usually replied within an hour or two. The international shipping fee is negligible (and was free over Christmas), and she also has a Pad of the Month Club, where the POM comes with free shipping, even internationally; it's a great way to slowly build your stash! My first time, I ordered a grab bag (tall/fluffy size, because I'm on the fluffy side) and some long pantiliners the first time (with wings). I loved the pads, especially the medium size for its invisibility and the large for its comfort. The sleeper was perfect for overnight, but isn't something I'd wear under daytime clothing. She has a lot of cute fabrics, and I'm eager to order again (I've since ordered two POMs, but you can never have too many, right?). She also offers different absorbencies, which is useful; I prefer the extra. I found the long pantiliners a bit too long for my liking, but they're still really comfy; I'll just order the shorter version next time. They're only available in plain white, but are very reasonably priced. My favourite aspect of these pads is the way they stay put; the fleece keeps them where they're needed and I've never had a single leak.

There is also a "Friendship Pad" in which you get a free pad when your friend mentions you in a first-time order.

I have no idea how or why, but the wings on all of my New Moon Pads fit my panties perfectly. It's a match made in heaven.

splattitude

Back to top Go down

New Moon (CAN) Empty Happy customer

Post  morteamoureuse Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:48 pm

I love Renee's pads, I have been buying them for several years and have never had any problems. I love the Sherpa fleece backing since it is leak proof, I don't have leaking problems with these pads. I always make sure I get the winged ones, since I have tried the wingless (lovely samples that she sent!) and they don't seem to work well for me. I use snug panties but they still keep falling Sad so I gave up on those. I also like the different pad options she has. The Ultra pads are great if you tend to leak a lot. I have only one of these but I love it for those first heavy days. As for prints, I wouldn't say she has many cute/fun prints, but there are several prints that are quite beautiful and very practical. The only downside is that, at least for me, the pads are a bit pricey, not so much because of their individual price, but because of what it amounts to after you include shipping. However, shipping is free after a certain amount, so if you can afford to reach that minimum, you are in luck! I would also recommend her other cloth items; the makeup remover pads are wonderful. Wonderful seller, quality pads.

morteamoureuse

Back to top Go down

New Moon (CAN) Empty Re: New Moon (CAN)

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down