Cloth Pad Reviews
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wolf Peach (USA) [CLOSED]

3 posters

Go down

Please rate how well you liked this product out of 5 (with 5 being the highest)

The Wolf Peach (USA) [CLOSED] I_vote_lcap0%The Wolf Peach (USA) [CLOSED] I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
The Wolf Peach (USA) [CLOSED] I_vote_lcap0%The Wolf Peach (USA) [CLOSED] I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

The Wolf Peach (USA) [CLOSED] Empty The Wolf Peach (USA) [CLOSED]

Post  indigohoney Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:01 pm

http://www.etsy.com/shop/WolfPeach

Please rate how well you liked this product out of 5 (with 5 being the highest)
indigohoney
indigohoney

http://indigohoney.clothpadshop.com

Back to top Go down

The Wolf Peach (USA) [CLOSED] Empty Re: The Wolf Peach (USA) [CLOSED]

Post  missnagi Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:34 am

Hello Friends,

Really nice combination of the skirt and white top. I like the small frill work on the top on ur left shoulder as well. where you wearing a white slip under the top or is the material thick as it looks? I thought it did appear slightly tight but does show of your curves well.

The Skirt is indeed really nice on you and the gatherings at the bottom makes it very fashionable. Compliments,

missnagi

Back to top Go down

Post  milady Mon Sep 29, 2014 2:14 am

A little black dress? The perfect "interview suit"? What basics do you think are crucial?

milady

Back to top Go down

Post  missnagi Fri Oct 10, 2014 2:16 am

Hi Friends,

The Salwar Kameez is one of the most famous garments for millions of women in Asian region of the world. Due to their adaptability, it has become very popular in all South Asia by women. This garment has different embroidery, fabric color and incredible quality of fabric which is an outfit for all occasions as a formal or casual. There is also a great advantage that it can be worn in varying climates

Thanks Read My Article.

missnagi

Back to top Go down

Post  missnagi Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:11 am

All eyes were on the A-list who flocked to the weekend wedding functions of actors Riteish Deshmukh and Genelia D'souza. On display the best (and at times not quite so) saris, suits, lehenga's and even gowns. Take a good look at the wedding trends for this season.

missnagi

Back to top Go down

Post  missnagi Thu Oct 16, 2014 1:50 am

Sewing before painting gives you the option to paint the thread. It also means that if you mess up while sewing, you do not ruin all the hard work you put into painting!

missnagi

Back to top Go down

Post  missnagi Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:21 pm

We provide you perfect wedding dresses all around the world,especially Australia and US.
You will find your dream wedding dresses,wedding dresses cheap ,wedding gowns at our Gbridal.com. Click the options to find the perfect look for your wedding! Trust us and trust your collect choice. We've found a way to make shopping for your wedding dresses,wedding gowns as convenient as possible.Once you've found a few wedding dresses you like (or at least have an idea of the wedding dress style you're looking for),don't hesitate to inquire us.

missnagi

Back to top Go down

Post  missnagi Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:25 pm

We supply all types of Lingerie Wholesale, such as : Babydoll & Chemise, Bra Lingerie & Bikini sets, Corsets and Bustiers
China Lingerie Wholesale
Link:www.paridhanboutique.com

missnagi

Back to top Go down

Post  missnagi Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:44 pm

I know it doesn't HELP, but I am having subscription issues here in the US, also.

I hope yours have been resolved!

missnagi

Back to top Go down

Post  missnagi Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:08 am

We provide you perfect wedding dresses all around the world,especially Australia and US.
You will find your dream wedding dresses,wedding dresses cheap ,wedding gowns at our Gbridal.com. Click the options to find the perfect look for your wedding! Trust us and trust your collect choice.

missnagi

Back to top Go down

Post  missnagi Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:31 pm

Hi Friends,

There seems to be a problem with supply of ClothPaperScissors in the UK at the moment and we still have not got the issue available either by subscription or on the high street. So I got out the issue again and realised how disappointed I had been when it arrived. The content now seems to have nothing like the quality, depth and imagination that the magazine did a few issues ago.

Thanks read my post.

missnagi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down