Cloth Pad Reviews
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Solace and Savor (Wetbags)

2 posters

Go down

Please rate how well you liked this product out of 5 (with 5 being the highest)

Solace and Savor (Wetbags) I_vote_lcap0%Solace and Savor (Wetbags) I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Solace and Savor (Wetbags) I_vote_lcap0%Solace and Savor (Wetbags) I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Solace and Savor (Wetbags) I_vote_lcap100%Solace and Savor (Wetbags) I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 1

Solace and Savor (Wetbags) Empty Solace and Savor (Wetbags)

Post  indigohoney Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:35 am

http://www.etsy.com/shop/SolaceAndSavor

Please rate how well you liked this product out of 5 (with 5 being the highest)
indigohoney
indigohoney

http://indigohoney.clothpadshop.com

Back to top Go down

Solace and Savor (Wetbags) Empty Re: Solace and Savor (Wetbags)

Post  fireaphid Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:55 pm

I bought a wet envelope and drawstring bag set a couple years ago and am a big fan. I love the design of having small wetbags that each hold an individual pad because I can carry them in my pockets, unlike any other wetbag design. These wetbags are a good size for large to extra large pads. My only complaint is that the wetbags have no closure, so you really can't use them with smaller pads; the pad itself holds the wetbag shut.

It's been a couple years since I bought the set, so I no longer recall much about the transaction, so I guess the customer service was pretty good. The set is well-made and has held up great over the past few years, despite the minimalistic appearance of the dry bag. The price was comparable to other wetbags and notably lower than most dual-pocket wetbags, which were the other style I was considering.

fireaphid

Back to top Go down