Cloth Pad Reviews
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Randumosity (USA)

3 posters

Go down

Please rate how well you liked this product out of 5 (with 5 being the highest)

Randumosity (USA) I_vote_lcap20%Randumosity (USA) I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]
Randumosity (USA) I_vote_lcap40%Randumosity (USA) I_vote_rcap 40% 
[ 2 ]
[ 1 ]
Randumosity (USA) I_vote_lcap0%Randumosity (USA) I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 5

Randumosity (USA) Empty Randumosity (USA)

Post  Obsidian Sat May 29, 2010 5:47 am

Randumosity
http://www.zibbet.com/Randumosity
http://www.artfire.com/modules.php?name=Shop&seller_id=29393
http://www.etsy.com/shop/Randumosity

Please rate how well you liked this product out of 5 (with 5 being the highest)
Obsidian
Obsidian
Admin

http://www.obsidianstar.com.au

Back to top Go down

Randumosity (USA) Empty Re: Randumosity (USA)

Post  daimere Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:23 am

I just have the wetbag from this seller. Her bag is super cute, great shipping/price. Her fabrics are excellent. So I only find one will fit but I like the larger sized pantiliners.

daimere

Back to top Go down

Post  Tameena Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:04 pm

The seller was easy to deal with, the fabric range is run and bright, and they look quite neat.

But these pads only got a 2 from me. They are quite stiff, even though I have prewashed them a few times and even put them in the dryer for a little bit, hoping it would soften them up. I persevered with one in particular, to see if using it would soften it. But it didn't, so I don't use them. They are just too uncomfortable.

They are not my cup of tea, though there is no real problem with them otherwise.
Tameena
Tameena

Back to top Go down

Randumosity (USA) Empty My favorite!

Post  Amy Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:41 pm

I tried several different makers of cloth pads to see which I liked best, and these came out on top. Regarding stiffness, they are stiffer than my Country Cloths' regular pad with PUL (but they are also thicker, and I think more absorbent). The thing I like best about them is the length--they are short enough that I don't end up with strange bulges in the front or back of my underwear. I find them extremely comfortable to wear and haven't had any issues with bleeding through on my heaviest days. They are beautifully made, I love her fun selection of fabrics, and they have held up well after many washings.

Amy

Back to top Go down

Randumosity (USA) Empty 5/5 for sure!

Post  Cynthia Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:06 am

definitely a 5!

I love my randum pads... they are super soft and compfy. seller is amazing and even custom designed & made a perfect night time pad for my own special needs. Great prices and quality and easy to talk to if i need anything. I have recommended her to many people who now use them too and love them! Very Happy

Cynthia

Back to top Go down

Post  Whoopsy Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:13 am

For the product itself I would say a 5

But for the seller I would say a 2

Maybe it's because I live in Europe and she doesn't want to waist time on a 'maybe only onetime buyer', but I really think that as a seller she could do a whole lot better.
She hardly ever responds to email and if she does it mostly takes weeks. Yes, weeks!!
Saying that 'customs can take a long time', is easy enough. But, when receiving the package with a shipping date only a little over a week ago, then I start to wonder.

Then, I've let her know in a friendly mail that I was disappointed that not one of the pads were in my chosen fabric. I that same mail I told her what I said above: 'that it makes one wonder why the shipping date is almost a month later then what she assured me that date was', and I still haven't heard from her. Which now is almost a month ago.

Too bad, as I really like her product! Sad

Whoopsy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum