Cloth Pad Reviews
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blossom Pads (USA)

3 posters

Go down

Please rate how well you liked this product out of 5 (with 5 being the highest)

Blossom Pads (USA) I_vote_lcap0%Blossom Pads (USA) I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Blossom Pads (USA) I_vote_lcap100%Blossom Pads (USA) I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 2

Blossom Pads (USA) Empty Blossom Pads (USA)

Post  Obsidian Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:57 pm

Blossom Pads
http://www.blossom-pads.com

Please rate how well you liked this product out of 5 (with 5 being the highest)
Obsidian
Obsidian
Admin

http://www.obsidianstar.com.au

Back to top Go down

Blossom Pads (USA) Empty Blossom pads- Great product, exceptional value!

Post  ElizabethAnneBoleyn Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:45 pm

Blossom pads are a great way to get introduced to cloth! These were one of the first cloth pad purchases I made, and while they are not as premium as some of my other pads, they are wonderful and I use them frequently.

Quality- Top notch stitching, good design, cute patterns to choose from, and they hold up nicely in the wash. She offers bamboo velour or flannel tops, with cotton and organic cotton sides. Her design is unique, as the wings begin at the top of the pad, widen out through the middle, and then thin back at the bottom (almost like a diamond shape), giving you more coverage along the sides than the standard wings you tend to see on a lot of pads out there, and also a great fit in the panties. She has a wide variety of sizes, ranging from 6 inch liners and pads, to 14 inch pads. The larger pads (10, 12, and 14 inch) do tend to bunch a bit (kind of right in the crotch area, but not at the top or bottom of the pad, so leakage isn't an issue, just more of a comfort thing). However, if you like feeling a "hug" with your pads, then this is actually a really good thing, as they tend to bunch upwards against your "lady bits", securing the pad right to it. Her fabrics are always wonderful, even if you choose the "surprise packs", in which she chooses the fabrics but you tell her the colors you like and she picks based on that (I have always adored her choices). The pads clean well- I only had a bit of staining on a couple of the pads, and they were VERY light fabrics and the staining was minimal. I've noticed that I do not have this issue at all when I soak the pads for a day or two. Another wonderful feature of her pads is that you are able to choose the absorbancy (light, moderate, and super), and the absorbancy of the pads is marked on the snaps (L, M, S) so that you are able to tell the difference, as the thickness of the pads does not vary much. These pads are not SUPER thin, but they are around a quarter of an inch thick so they are not overly bulky.

Price- Amazing! You can purchase an "Intro to Cloth" kit (regular and for teens) for $12 and $11 (respectively). Each kit contains 3 pads (teen kit has a pantyliner, a 6 inch mini pad, and an 8 inch pad, and the regular kit has a pantyliner, an 8 inch pad, and a 10 inch pad). Each kit can only be purchased once per customer, but she offers lots of sale and clearance pads, and surprise packs (where she chooses the fabric). The surprise packs contain 3 pads with a size of your choosing, and the price is based on that as well as fabric choice. The prices range from about $17 to about $32, again depending on what you want. I ordered a pack of 10 inch velour pads and it was about $25. Again, you choose the absorbancy as well. Honestly, she could probably charge a little more for the quality of the pads (but I'm thrilled she doesn't as they are so affordable, which is excellent for women just starting a stash!). Her shipping is more than reasonably priced as well. She also has a bunch of discount codes that usually save you around 10% per order, and can be used more than once. Return11 and TarotLady are two of them that should still be working.

Customer Service- Wonderful. Charlene is so easy to deal with, and very communicative with her customers. Sometimes her orders take a little while because they are all custom and I believe she works alone (WAHM), but I placed a rather large order with her and received my pads within a couple of weeks or so, and it was well worth the wait. She has a fantastic attitude, is good to her customers, and does a wonderful job sewing.

Overall, I give her pads a great review, and highly recommend trying them out. They're great to have in your stash, and if you take a liking to her style, they're a very affordable way to grow your collection! Hope this was helpful!

ElizabethAnneBoleyn

Back to top Go down

Blossom Pads (USA) Empty Re: Blossom Pads (USA)

Post  whataboutprom Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:12 am

I purchased an Intro To Cloth kit a while back. I adore the velour panty liner. The circular shape and wide wings help it to stay perfectly in place, and the velour is soft and easy to clean. I'm not as keen on the design of the pad. The pad is a bit thick and stiff and so doesn't conform to my shape well.

I wanted to buy some more panty liners from Blossom, but although the store was supposed to be back from vacation earlier this month, it is still off-line.

whataboutprom

Back to top Go down

Blossom Pads (USA) Empty Re: Blossom Pads (USA)

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down