Cloth Pad Reviews
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lunette (Finland)

+3
emilykate
organicmom
Obsidian
7 posters

Go down

Please rate how well you liked this product out of 5 (with 5 being the highest)

Lunette (Finland) I_vote_lcap0%Lunette (Finland) I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Lunette (Finland) I_vote_lcap13%Lunette (Finland) I_vote_rcap 13% 
[ 1 ]
Lunette (Finland) I_vote_lcap0%Lunette (Finland) I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Lunette (Finland) I_vote_lcap13%Lunette (Finland) I_vote_rcap 13% 
[ 1 ]
Lunette (Finland) I_vote_lcap74%Lunette (Finland) I_vote_rcap 74% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 8

Lunette (Finland) Empty Lunette (Finland)

Post  Obsidian Sat May 29, 2010 3:55 am

Lunette
http://www.lunette.com

Please rate how well you liked this product out of 5 (with 5 being the highest)
Obsidian
Obsidian
Admin

http://www.obsidianstar.com.au

Back to top Go down

Lunette (Finland) Empty Re: Lunette (Finland)

Post  organicmom Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:30 pm

I was surprised how easy to use. the cup is so soft and you don't feel anything when you have it inside.

organicmom

Back to top Go down

Post  emilykate Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:38 pm

I think its flexibility and flattened stem make the Lunette so easy to use. It is very different to the Keeper! Don't be put off by the comparative size of a menstrual cup to a small tampon - I have found that the Lunette is actually easier to use.

emilykate

Back to top Go down

Lunette (Finland) Empty Lunette (Finland)

Post  Loucheena Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:06 pm

I really like the sm. lunette. It was great when I was new to cups; for one thing, it was pretty easy to make it pop open, and it was also easy to insert and remove (I was panicking that it wouldn't come out the 1st time I tried to remove it, but on my second try it was pretty easy, and has been ever since). I have a low cervix ( about 1 1/2-2 inches, sometimes slightly lower) , so the sm. lunette was great for that because it wasn't too long, unlike my diva cup.

Even though I'm 15 and a virgin, I ordered the lrg lunette because I like the design of the sm. so much: smooth grip rings, easy to clean holes (mostly), I can't feel it (not really the design but still a really good feature), and because my sm. selene is such an awesome color that I wanted to try the green! Laughing

Also, I know that I'm able to use a lrg 'cause I've used the lrg fleur (same dimensions as the large lunette).

I hope this review helps someone!!

Last edited by Loucheena on Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I forgot to include that last sentence; the one that starts with an A)

Loucheena

Back to top Go down

Post  Alien Tea Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:39 am

Love my Lunette!
I have the small size, and my only complaint is that it sometimes takes a bit of playing with to get it to pop open fully and seal properly. I also have a small size moon cup UK which is a bit thicker so it's a bit stiffer - that means it's a little trickier to fold, but I find it pops open without any extra effort.

I had some problems with it leaking at first, because I had been used to my moon cup opening and sealing as soon as it was in. Once I worked out how to wiggle it and use a finger to make sure it was round all around and sealed properly I had no more problems.

The flat, flexible stem is comfortable, and didn't feel the need to trim it, but it does seem a bit useless to me - it's too flexy and stretchy for me to be able to use it to move my cup once it's in - either for getting it out moving it down or turning it. But I like that I don't have to cut it - I had to trim my Moon Cup UK one, and where I cut it is a bit uneven and strikes me as a good place for bacteria to hide out.

Overall, I would definitely recommend the small Lunette to almost anyone, I love mine! flower

Alien Tea

Back to top Go down

Post  fireaphid Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:58 am

I initially chose the Lunette for my first (and only) cup due to its good capacity-to-width ratio in the small size, giving me the most capacity in the smallest width, a concern for me as a virgin with average-moderate flow. I got mine from the UK eBay distributor before Lunette began the FDA approval process, and I had a great experience with customer service, not to mention the low price (about $10 less than it goes for now). I've found it to be a great fit from day one, though I initially had a very hard time with removal, as the cup sits high; thankfully, the flat stem is quite long and comfortable, so there was no need to trim it, and within a few cycles I learned a reliable technique for removal. In the three years that I've been using it, it has shown no signs of wear besides some slight yellowing. I only wish they had been selling the green one when I bought mine!

fireaphid

Back to top Go down

Post  splattitude Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:58 am

I really wish I'd discovered the Lunette before reaching my 30s; it would have saved my body from a lot of dioxins, UTIs and "tampon scratch", not to mention the chocolate that I could have bought with the money I saved...

It works beautifully and I had no difficulty following the directions. I love that I can wear it for such a long time, and that it's so easy to insert and remove. (I have the bigger model in Aine; although I've never given birth, it works fine.) It would also be ideal for travel, since cleaning it is such a breeze. I've only used my Lunette for three months, but know I will continue to do so. It's much more comfortable than tampons and I love that it sits lower in my vagina. I haven't tried any other cups, so unfortunately, I can't post a comparative review.

splattitude

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down