Cloth Pad Reviews
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Noonee Wilga (Star Pads) (Aus)

2 posters

Go down

Please rate how well you liked this product out of 5 (with 5 being the highest)

Noonee Wilga (Star Pads) (Aus) I_vote_lcap0%Noonee Wilga (Star Pads) (Aus) I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Noonee Wilga (Star Pads) (Aus) I_vote_lcap0%Noonee Wilga (Star Pads) (Aus) I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Noonee Wilga (Star Pads) (Aus) I_vote_lcap100%Noonee Wilga (Star Pads) (Aus) I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 1

Noonee Wilga (Star Pads) (Aus) Empty Noonee Wilga (Star Pads) (Aus)

Post  Obsidian Sat May 29, 2010 4:48 am

Noonee Wilga
http://www.nooneewilga.com
http://www.clothpadshop.com/store_about/12

Please rate how well you liked this product out of 5 (with 5 being the highest)
Obsidian
Obsidian
Admin

http://www.obsidianstar.com.au

Back to top Go down

Noonee Wilga (Star Pads) (Aus) Empty 4/5

Post  mistresswitch Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:41 pm

I loved dealing with the seller, the shipping was within the timeframe set, the pads were customised, so I had to wait a couple of weeks, but when they got here I was certainly happy with my purchase.

Unfortunately enough I didn't pay enough attention and got the sides mixed up, I put the bottom up, so the PUL layer was the top - oopppsies! Thankfully I wasn't out & about when it happened. Unlike other sellers there was no tag, the snaps were etched, but no tag on the pad to say "right way up" (or something else), and again, I stress, had I read the piece of paper properly I wouldn't have had the issue - however, I also think perhaps a little label on the pad would be a good idea. When you start getting more & more stock of the products, a little label is good for a few reasons.

The other thing is (and this is nitpicking) the website can be confusing. I spend a lot of time on websites so I normally have an idea as to what I am doing, however I found that with this store there was little tidiness and easy to get lost with options. I also did have a problem with flipping between the FB photo album for the fabric choices. I know (and I can't stress this enough) that people don't always have website skills & time & patience - that's ok! So, this is why it's more a "nitpick" than anything else.

The pads themselves - are longer than some stores, terrific absorbency & the ones I ordered for nighttime was good. (I still had to double up for length though).

Would I buy again: Yes. Certainly. In fact I sent an email request through a couple of weeks ago. There are a couple of shapes that she stocks, that no other seller does, which appeal to me, so I am wanting to get a couple more.

MW
mrsklb09

mistresswitch

Back to top Go down