Cloth Pad Reviews
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twinkle Lily (Aus)

4 posters

Go down

Please rate how well you liked this product out of 5 (with 5 being the highest)

Twinkle Lily (Aus) I_vote_lcap0%Twinkle Lily (Aus) I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Twinkle Lily (Aus) I_vote_lcap75%Twinkle Lily (Aus) I_vote_rcap 75% 
[ 3 ]
Twinkle Lily (Aus) I_vote_lcap25%Twinkle Lily (Aus) I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 4

Twinkle Lily (Aus) Empty Twinkle Lily (Aus)

Post  Obsidian Sat May 29, 2010 5:01 am

Twinkle Lily
http://twinklelily.com
http://cinderellas-stash.au.com

Please rate how well you liked this product out of 5 (with 5 being the highest)
Obsidian
Obsidian
Admin

http://www.obsidianstar.com.au

Back to top Go down

Twinkle Lily (Aus) Empty Re: Twinkle Lily (Aus)

Post  Obsidian Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:51 pm

I have several of these pads, as I've bought them over the last few years as the brand has changed the styles. I rate the latest styles a 5.

(the earlier ones I did find snapped too wide, and were quite thick - so would have got maybe a 4..... but were still very well made... but they aren't available any more, so it doesn't matter)

The 2 I have in the modern version are lovely! They are so soft and flexible, very well sewn (both in neatness and in stability), and are nice and trim. The fabric choices are wonderful, and she takes care to match the velour colour on the tops with the cotton prints on the back.

My only complaints are that ideally I would like a second snap setting, as they are a little wider than I would normally like (and there is room for a second set)..... and that unfortunately through the store you can't buy single pads, only in sets (though singles are available from resellers), which is very frustrating if you just want to buy 1 pad (either because you don't need more, or because you just want 1 in that print, not 3, or not 3 different sizes).
Obsidian
Obsidian
Admin

http://www.obsidianstar.com.au

Back to top Go down

Post  Tameena Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:19 pm

I have 5 Twinkle Lily pads, in the Smiddsie size.
I gave them a 4 because I do like them a lot, they are fully functional, the fabrics are very soft and the customer service was great. I got a 'custom' order of 3 and asked to have 2 'surprise me' ones, but I don't think that they do customs any more.

Having said that, onto the things I didn't think were so great.

Two sets of snaps just did not work for me, I think for someone who has issues of pads shifting a lot, it would be a great feature but for me it was a bit of a nuisance.
They were a little wide for me, but I am a petite person and that is a very common problem.
The top stitching was a little below average. It was pretty skew and was obviously done in a real hurry, which is not at all surprising. I am pretty fussy about wanting my pads to look really special, so that was worth a full point in my case.

But these are all things that are just a personal preference issue. Laughing
Tameena
Tameena

Back to top Go down

Post  Whoopsy Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:43 am

I rate these a 4

The fabric is very lovely and the sewing is perfect too.

The one minor thing I find with these pads is that, they tend to shift a little. Whether this is due to the fact the middle section is thicker then the sides, I don't know. However the absorbance is really very good Smile

Whoopsy

Back to top Go down

Twinkle Lily (Aus) Empty 4/5

Post  mistresswitch Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:28 pm

Twinkle Lily has a new owner and she is wonderful! I have thoroughly enjoyed dealing with her & I support her business and certainly would recommend her.

Alas I have given a 4/5, this is because of the size range. Let me be clear - the products are well made, the service & store owner is lovely, but they just don't have the size range I have seen in other stores. I know that the owner is working on broadening the range, and as soon as that happens you can take it as a given that my response will be a 5/5.

Longer pads, and some accessories would be terrific and I look foward to when they are introduced. I've been in discussions with her about this and I eagerly refresh my browser every couple of weeks to see a new stocking.

Ultimately the question: Will I buy again?
Yes, certainly, even the shorter versions for day to day wear.

MW
mrsklb09

mistresswitch

Back to top Go down

Twinkle Lily (Aus) Empty 4/5

Post  Denise Pope Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:29 am

I love the material and prints and the absorbancy is fantastic. I do find them a tiny bit bulkier than others and the snaps are set far too wide for me causing that uncomfortable crotch dangling wings... Great for nights though.

Denise Pope

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum